Come and Try Day
Wednesday, 20 October 2021
Bring a Friend … Free Activities
- Experience Mahjong, Scrapbooking, Ukulele, Tai Chi, Dancing, and so much more
- Our Rambler Walkers will bring a friend for a short walk culminating at the Come and Try venue, where you will also be able to chat with some of our Cycling group members, who will arrive by pedal power
- Talk to current Tutors and Members about our courses and activities – Academic, Recreational, and Physical
- Join and Renew Membership on the day – bonus membership applies!
9:30 am to 2:00 pm Wellington Point Community Hall
347- 371 Birkdale Road Wellington Point
Complimentary tea / coffee and biscuits. Sausage Sizzle and drinks available with proceeds to support Capalaba Rotary Projects.
This is a Seniors Month Activity
U3A QLD ARTS COMPETITIONS 2021
To recognise the talent expressed in the art classes offered by U3As across Qld, the Network is launching an annual ARTS competition to showcase the skills demonstrated.
This year's categories are CREATIVE WRITING and PHOTOGRAPHY - theme for both is "Still Learning".
* Prize Money
* Challenging Themes
* Low Entry Fee (limit of 2 entries per member)
Competition opens 1st October 2021, and closes 31st October 2021. Winners announced 3rd December 2021 by Zoom (invitations sent to all entrants).
For more information please go to the Network website www.3aqld.org.au